Laser Clay Shooting Xperience... RATING - PASSIVE!
ATTENTION ALL- WE HAVE JUST INTRODUCED AN INDOOR (MOVING TARGET) LASER CLAY SHOOTING SYSTEM TO OUR CONFERENCE OPTIONS AND PACKAGES. AND ITS THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND IN AUSTRALIA. A PERFECT WAY TO BLOW OFF STEAM AT AN INNER CITY CONFERENCE OR MEETING!!
FIND OUT MORE BELOW-
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to handle and fire a 12 gauge shotgun?
Wonder no more! Our shotguns are the real deal - except they have been modified to fire laser/light beams, not real cartriges. So there is the added bonus of no harsh kick backs!
A great ice breaker. Laser Clay Shooting is also ideal for your conferencing time outs!
With the the latest in Lasersport technology. Laser Clay Shooting has evolved into a very versatile Xperience that can be set up anywhere; at the beach, off a boat, at a conferencing venue or even in the confines of a resort tennis court.
In each round of Laser Clay Shooting, up to 5 participants shoot at the same targets, launched from a number of different positions at various speeds and angles. Several programmed games; some easier than others, can be played. Whichever game you are playing, you score points when you hit the target. At the end of the competition the players who have scored the most points are the winners.
- Depending on the size of the group, participants can compete as individuals or in teams – you decide.
- Participants will be briefed on gun safety and the game process explained. Note: In each round of Laser Clay Shooting, up to 5 participants can shoot at the same targets, launched from a number of different positions at various speeds and angles.
- Several programmed games can be played; some easier than others.
- And for the finale, each person will go head to head for a chance to win a guided Segway tour for two at the Hunter Wetlands Centre Newcastle. Most accurate shooter wins!
- Skill Shoot: where players are awarded two points for first shot and one point for the second.
- Rapid Fire: is based on who can hit the clay first. Five points awarded to the first participant to hit target and points descend down to one point which is awarded to the last to hit the target.
- Speed Shoot: a point is only awarded to who ever can hit the clay target first.
- Laser Sport: points are awarded for each direct hit.
Our Laser clay shooting Xperience is a sport which can be enjoyed by everyone. The players use a modified 12 gauge shotgun that fires an infra-red light beam at clays launched from an automated clay launcher. The digital scoreboard generates the shotgun 'bang' and when a player hits the target it reproduces the sound of breaking clay. Laser Clay Shooting is perfect for all occasions including team building and corporate incentives.
Our indoor laser clay system is also a great way to blow off steam at an inner city meeting or conference. If your venue is lacking an open grassed area......no fear we can set up your very own indoor shooting gallery with a moving target. Activity duration can be tailored to you schedule......from an half hour coffee break, to a two hour tournament.
Even if it's a last minute thought to include a fun activity, no problem. Give us at least 48 hours notice and we will be there to facilitate a fun and interactive event!